Who Would You Rather Date?
A few days ago we had a going away party for one of our coworkers. One of my network reps there started a hot topic about 'who would you rather date?'
Athlete or Actor/Actress?
Most people answered 'Actor,' naming some favorites like Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Sanaa Lathan and Matthew McConaughey. I chose 'Athlete' and named LeBron James.

Lebron James, Cavs @ Knicks (2.04.09)
I know athletes are stereotyped to be cheating dogs but if you think about it, actors have too much of the spotlight and attention on them, and I must admit that I am a jealous broad sometimes. At least with an athlete, they're not always recognizable amongst the everyday person, and their careers tend to be shorter so they'll eventually fade out of the spotlight.
Okay so maybe LeBron is a pretty popular athlete, but if it were a less popular athlete like Tampa Bay Buccs WR Michael Clayton whose job has him wearing a helmet all the time when he's in public which is on the field, there wouldn't be much of a problem.
Then we put a lil twist on the topic...
Who is one celebrity that is unattractive, BUT you would still date?
Serena Williams was a pretty popular answer among the men. My coworker boyfriend answered Sandra Bullock because she's funny. I said G-Unit rapper Lloyd Banks and I got looks from everyone haha. So what?

Lloyd Banks @ ThisIs50Fest (10.03.09)
We asked one of the rep's assistants last and he answered: Wendy Williams. WENDY "How YOU Doin?" WILLIAMS!
Really now?? To begin with, she looka like a man! A big one, too! I mean, I know Lloyd Banks got a droopy face goin on but still, there's something about him. It's the same as how Jay-Z is date-able but everyone knows he is not cute, nah uh.
Someone also mentioned Missy Elliot but I don't think she's unattractive, just a little hefty (no relation the garbage bag she wore in her "Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)" music video).
Yeah, it was a good night :)
And by the way, congrats to the New Orleans Saints and the city of New Orleans! Houston still got love for you, even though you invaded our city nearly 5 years ago! Just kidding. But I still blame you for the loss of our Six Flags Astroworld! Okay kidding again.
Athlete or Actor/Actress?
Most people answered 'Actor,' naming some favorites like Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Sanaa Lathan and Matthew McConaughey. I chose 'Athlete' and named LeBron James.

Lebron James, Cavs @ Knicks (2.04.09)
I know athletes are stereotyped to be cheating dogs but if you think about it, actors have too much of the spotlight and attention on them, and I must admit that I am a jealous broad sometimes. At least with an athlete, they're not always recognizable amongst the everyday person, and their careers tend to be shorter so they'll eventually fade out of the spotlight.
Okay so maybe LeBron is a pretty popular athlete, but if it were a less popular athlete like Tampa Bay Buccs WR Michael Clayton whose job has him wearing a helmet all the time when he's in public which is on the field, there wouldn't be much of a problem.
Then we put a lil twist on the topic...
Who is one celebrity that is unattractive, BUT you would still date?
Serena Williams was a pretty popular answer among the men. My coworker boyfriend answered Sandra Bullock because she's funny. I said G-Unit rapper Lloyd Banks and I got looks from everyone haha. So what?

Lloyd Banks @ ThisIs50Fest (10.03.09)
We asked one of the rep's assistants last and he answered: Wendy Williams. WENDY "How YOU Doin?" WILLIAMS!
Really now?? To begin with, she looka like a man! A big one, too! I mean, I know Lloyd Banks got a droopy face goin on but still, there's something about him. It's the same as how Jay-Z is date-able but everyone knows he is not cute, nah uh.
Someone also mentioned Missy Elliot but I don't think she's unattractive, just a little hefty (no relation the garbage bag she wore in her "Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)" music video).
Yeah, it was a good night :)
And by the way, congrats to the New Orleans Saints and the city of New Orleans! Houston still got love for you, even though you invaded our city nearly 5 years ago! Just kidding. But I still blame you for the loss of our Six Flags Astroworld! Okay kidding again.

Comments
Post a Comment