Allow Me To [re]Introduce Myself

01) My name is Treyci

02) From Houston but currently live & work in New York

03) First blog since Xanga... THROWBACK!

04) Most of my blogging will be done at work. Hey, I'm in the Advertising industry, so...

05) Have a love/hate relationship with my job

06) Hip-hop head but also a secret (or not-so-secret anymore) Kelly Clarkson fan

07) Owner of a 6.5-month-old French Bulldog named Porkchop

08) Favorite food are eggs, Popeye's fried chicken and crawfish

09) Favorite drinks are water, fruit punch, regular lemonade and red, aka Kool-Aid :-D

10) Once shed a tear or two, or five...watching the movie Zack & Miri Make a Porno

11) Love watching football, basketball and baseball selectively

12) Can't help but count my steps when I'm walking outside. OCD? Maybe just a little!

13) I like odd numbers, and a handful of prime numbers. What time is it, 11:30? No, it's 11:31!

14) I try to recycle everything I can

15) I don't like that I am, but I'm a pack rat. I feel like everything has a use for later

16) I don't like to eat with metal utensils. All I need is a plastic spoon and I'm good to go.

17) You'll find me watching cartoons every morning as I'm getting ready for work

18) I'm a selective gamer as in I've recently been playing Call of Duty MW2 (PSN=treytreyy)

19) Most of the TV shows I enjoy end up canceled or aired as re-runs on a different network

20) Gotta have my chap stick and hairbrush with me at all times. Tangle-free!

21) I promise I'll try my best to keep my blog posts interesting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts